Here are some common questions we get regarding Untours airfares.
- Can you guarantee us the best available fare? Airfares are constantly changing. The fares we offer are often better than what you can find online, but it is sometimes possible to find a cheaper fare through big online travel agencies.
- Is there a web site that can show us the itinerary and fare that you would be able to offer us? Yes, you can go to this site: http://matrix.itasoftware.com/. Once you find an itinerary and fare that you like, send it by email to your team contact person at Untours. We can't guarantee that we'll be able to issue the ticket at the listed fare immediately, but we will contact you to discuss ticketing when you are ready.
- Do you still offer airfare-included packages? No, but we can help you find a great fare and itinerary.
- Do you get special deals from any airlines? Yes, we do get special fares from Icelandair. We also offer a stopover package in Reykjavik. Let us know if this is of interest.
- How are the airline ticketing service and fares Untours offers me different from what I would book for myself online, at a site like Expedia? Unlike the online travel agencies, we are not open 24/7. In any case, if Untours books your ticket, we'll do our best to help in the event of a problem. Please keep in mind, though, that problems may arise that we can't help with. All we can promise is that we'll do our best.
- Do the fares you quote include all taxes and fuel surcharges? They include the taxes and fuel surcharges as of the day we give you the quote. They may change by the time we issue your ticket, however. If this occurs, we will credit or bill you for the difference.
- Do you charge a service fee to book air for us? No.
- Are the tickets refundable? It depends.The best fares are normally non-refundable. This makes purchasing trip insurance even more important. Please make sure you understand the rules of the particular air itinerary we are proposing before you ask us to ticket it.
- Is there any advantage to booking our air through Untours? We know which airlines and which connections work best to our destinations. If we book your air, we can sometimes help if you need to make a change to your itinerary, although these changes will often involve additional fees. If any problems arise with your schedule such as a change in departure time or a delay due to a strike, we'll do our best to help. Please keep in mind, though, that problems may arise that we can't help with. All we can promise is that we'll do our best.
- If we are to arrive on a Wednesday, when must we depart? You need to depart from North America on Tuesday to arrive in Europe on Wednesday.
- What about our return? We leave our property on Wednesday. You normally depart Europe on Wednesday and arrive back in North America on Wednesday.
- Can we depart earlier or stay later? Yes, depending on availability.
- The airfares you quoted us are better than we could get on our own. Can we tell our friends about your fares? We book air as a service to Untours clients only. Unfortunately, we are not able to make air arrangements for clients who are not booked on an Untour.