Add new comment
1. Visit the straw market and look for the wild boar statue.
2. Browse in the toy stores on Via Cavour & Via Guicciardini.
3. Take a boat ride on the Arno or a horse and carriage ride.
4. Visit Piazzale Michelangelo, the archaeological museum & the Ponte Vecchio.
5. Eat gelato! Eat supper or lunch in a cellar restaurant.
6. Climb Giotto’s bell tower.
7. Rent a bike to ride in the city park.
8. Pose for a portrait or caricature by one of the artists along the Arno near the Uffizi.
9. Visit the Stibbert Museum for its collection of armor for horses and humans!
10. Visit the playground behind Campo di Marte Stadium. Inside there is a pool.
11. Ride the merry-go-round in Piazza d’Azeglio, with a fenced-in play area, swings, etc.
12. Parterre in Piazza Libertà is an indoor play area, all rubberized to slide, jump and tumble on. Good for small children.
13. The Science Museum is interesting for older kids, built around Galileo & his works.
14. Climb the hills of the Boboli Gardens for beautiful views of the Duomo.
15. Take a day trip by train to Pisa to visit the leaning tower.