1. Tell us a little bit about your most recent Untour.
It was a couple of years ago to the Pisa region of Italy. We stayed at an eco-friendly, totally awesome estate. The accommodations were ****! [Four star!]The region is delightful including Lucca, San Gimignano (city of towers), Vinci (as in home of Leonard!), Carrera (as in marble), the coastal towns alone the Tyrrhenian Sea, etc. People and food were delightful!
2. Why did you choose to go there?
To spend quality—feel like a local—time in a beautiful region.
3. What is your favorite Untours memory?
4. How is taking an Untour different from other ways of travelling?
It’s the best of all worlds tucked into a single package: the assistance of accommodations and suggestions for touring but the independence of being on your own. A friendly, local voice is just a phone call away if needed.
5. If you could describe an Untour in just three words, what would they be?