The France - Paris Untour
A city that defines romance, a city like no other. Make Paris yours. Linger in its museums, dazzle at it monuments, stroll its grand boulevards, and relax in its beautiful gardens. Settle into a charming neighborhood. Become a regular at the local café and bakery, shop the markets, live the dream.
Stay in a vacation rental apartment in a central Parisian neighborhood.
Sights to see: The Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Luxemburg Gardens, Musée d’Orsay, Champs-Elysées, Rodin Museum, Notre Dame and countless others!
Other Region Information
WHAT TO DO ON YOUR PARIS VACATIONDay trips: Giverny, Versailles, Rouen, Chartres, Tours-Loire Valley, Vaux-le-Vicomte, Château of Fontainebleau, Château of Chantilly, Auvers-sur-Oise, and of course Disneyland Paris!
Sightseeing: Notre-Dame de Paris, St Suplice, Eglise St. Germain-des-Prés, Sacré-Coeur, the Panthéon, the Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Musée Rodin, the Pompidou Center, Carnavalet Museum, the Eiffel Tower, Opéra de Paris, Garnier….
Off-the-beaten-track attractions that can’t be beat: Tour Les Egouts (The Sewers), stroll along the Champs-Elysées, wander through the streets of Montmartre, tour Napoleon’s tomb and Les Invalides, find the best café and bakery in your neighborhood, window-shop through the Marais, Paris’s hippest new district. Finish by feeding the pigeons and people-watching in what may be the most beautiful square in Europe, Place de la Vosges
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS UNTOUR?
The France - Paris Untour Includes:
- One or two weeks in a personally selected apartment in the heart of Paris.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Paris, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance by car service from the airport to your new Untours home and back at the end of your stay.
- 2-week Untour: 5-day Paris Visite transit pass, which covers the city and will take you out to Versailles; 20 metro/bus single-ride tickets; and two 2-day museum passes that give you free entry to most major museums, allowing you to skip admission lines.
1-week Untour: 20 single ride metro/bus tickets and a 2-day museum pass.
- An orientation session given by our local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- A Paris street atlas, local information, and our Untouring Paris guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of insider tips, restaurant recommendations, and sightseeing information.
- A local cultural event, like a group dinner at a restaurant in the Latin Quarter.
- Use of an Untours cell phone while on location.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Here's what our customers say about how much there is to do in Paris:"I'd stay a third week! My visit to Paris was everything I wanted it to be and graced with a few delightful surprises as well. I wouldn't change a thing. Well. . . ok. . . I'd pack lighter." Janice Diane
"We truly enjoyed our experience in Paris and would recommend the Untours Paris trip to anyone." Loren Lindahl
"We were treated very well and made to feel special. It was a great trip." Pamela Wagner
"The food was great and the location in Monmartre, with its easy access to the metro and the surrounding neighborhood with shops that met our needs, was ideal. Even the meal at the Navigator was an unexpected bonus. Joanna and staff did their job well." Ken & Diane Ray
"The Paris Untour was certainly my favorite Untours and I will certainly continue to use your agency again and again! Thank you!" Victoria Garza
"Untours is the best way to travel in Paris!" Marie Neary
"We learned so much about France & its people by taking this trip!" Yvonne DelBiaggio
"Untours travel in Paris is making us lazy travellers!...Untours takes care of everything." John & Susan Brandt
"Paris is such a fabulous city and the French are really a passionate, wonderful people." Charles & Rose Mc Kenna
"Everything promised was delivered on the Paris Untour." Paul Chandlor
"Monet, organ concerts, and a castle trip to Tours...there's nothing we would have changed about the Paris Untour." Dale & Pat Boweu
"...Our first trip to Paris and everything was lovely." Louis & Dona Siatras
"[The Paris Untour] gave us the freedom to do things on our own schedule and live as the native Parisians do." Nancy & Donald Lamport
"The Eiffel Tower at night is magical...we really had a great time." Diana & Stephen Elkin
"Paris is a big, beautiful city." Anita Reach
"With access to two Metro lines, all of Paris was there for the taking…and we explored every area, every little street and grand boulevard, every museum that we could, most of it on foot. What a beautiful, diverse and romantic city!! Without knowing it, we fell right into that Parisian rhythm of the relaxed joy of living." Bill and Rita Vandeburgh
- The Tower of Power (DSC_5457)
- Place de la Bastille at night April 29, 2010 IMG_0338
- Bateaux Mouches passing under Pont au Double May 17, 2010 DSC_1660
- The oldest three in Paris IMG_0572
- The Pyramid at the Louvre (DSC_1389)
- The Seine (DSC_2306)
- Tour Eiffel, May 8, 2010 (DSC_0890)
- Square Jean XXIII DSC_1547
- Jardin du Luxembourg (DSC_1290)
- Street singer
- Bill & Eleanor on Bateaux Parisien DSC_1208
- Creme de Caramel, etc.( DSC_4921)
- View from Marie Stuart apartment(DSC_2283)
- In the shadow of a Halo (DSC_2287)
- Bistrot de la Place (May 18, 2010)DSC_1778
- Chateau de Vincennes, Paris, France (DSC_4383)
- Fields of Gold, Notre Dame de la Mer (DSC_3218)
- Untours Dinner at Le Navigator -Paris
Find your perfect Paris tour and your perfect vacation rental, in one package - on one of our unforgettable Paris Untours!