What does the Spain - Barcelona Untour Untour include?
- One or two weeks in personally selected private apartment.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Barcelona, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (More information on Untours' air policies here.)
- Transfer assistance by car service upon arrival from the airport to your new Untours home.
- Local metro transport, with four 10-trip metro passes for two-weekers; two 10-trip Metro passes for one-weekers; plus an Articket Museum Pass (for 7 major city museums) for 1 and 2-weekers.
- Lots of pre-trip planning advice from our staff who are available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- An orientation session by our superb English-speaking representative, Adriana, to get you off on the right foot.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to dash off to the grocery store right away.
- Use of a cell phone for calling locally or internationally. We loan you the phone and you pay for the calls. Some nominal local fees apply.
- A group tour of the Santa Caterina food market followed by a tapas lunch.
- Our own On-Site Guide researched and written by Untours staff.
- Ongoing support via telephone with our local representative - help available when you need it.
What about adding on a third week?Three of our Samplers last for three weeks, one week in each city: Prague-Budapest-Vienna, Rome-Florence-Venice or Venice-Florence-Rome. But you can add an extra week on to any of our standard 2-week Samplers (or even to a classic Untour if a Sampler is not available)! All of our Untours are now available as one-week add-ons. Some date restrictions apply with off-season Greece and Holland Untours. For more information see our Add-ons page or call us at 1-888-868-6871.
Have questions? Please call us at 1-888-868-6871.