The France - Alsace Untour
☆ Enhanced Clean | ☆ 4-wk DealsLocated in the medieval village of Ribeauvillé, on the Route des Vins, the Orange Blossom is a recently renovated two-story house that dates back to 1513. Combining both history, charm and modern comforts, the Orange Blossom makes for a wonderful home base for your Untour in Alsace.
Read more about Orange Blossom
What's included with the
France - Alsace Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected private apartment in the heart of scenic Alsace.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Basel-Mulhouse EuroAirport, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Personal transfer assistance for most airport arrivals, or detailed instructions that allow you to reach your apartment with ease.
- Car rental, with unlimited mileage and basic insurance, for the duration of your Untour.
- Use of a local GPS unit during your Untour.
- An orientation session given by our excellent local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- Excellent local information, a regional map, and the Untouring Alsace guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of insider tips and day trip information.
- A local cultural event, like a group meal at a restaurant in the charming village of Ribeauvillé.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.