The France - Alsace Untour
This lovely bi-level three-bedroom apartment is situated in the heart of the flower-bedecked village of Bergheim. Shops and restaurants are just around the corner and all of Alsace is within convenient day-trip range.
Read more about Creme de Blanc
This lovely and comfortable ground-floor apartment is perfectly located in-town of Saint Hyppolyte and along the wine route.
Read more about La Cour 1
This lovely and comfortable ground-floor apartment is perfectly located in-town of Saint Hyppolite and along the wine route.
Read more about La Cour 2
Located in the medieval village of Ribeauvillé, on the Route des Vins, the Orange Blossom is a recently renovated two-story house that dates back to 1513. Combining both history, charm and modern comforts, the Orange Blossom makes for a wonderful home base for your Untour in Alsace.
Read more about Orange Blossom
Located on the famous Sonnenglanz vineyard, the aptly named apartment radiates charm and allows guests to relax in an idyllic, peaceful setting.
Read more about Sonnenglanz
What's included with the
France - Alsace Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected private apartment in the heart of scenic Alsace.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Basel-Mulhouse EuroAirport, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Personal transfer assistance for most airport arrivals, or detailed instructions that allow you to reach your apartment with ease.
- Car rental, with unlimited mileage and basic insurance, for the duration of your Untour.
- Use of a local GPS unit during your Untour.
- An orientation session given by our excellent local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- Excellent local information, a regional map, and the Untouring Alsace guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of insider tips and day trip information.
- A local cultural event, like a group meal at a restaurant in the charming village of Ribeauvillé.
- Use of an Untours cell phone while on location.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.