BIANCA, AMALFI, ITALY - AMALFI COAST
Located in the heart of Amalfi, the Bianca apartment is just minutes away from the main square and has a balcony that overlooks the street below.
The Bianca apartment has a clean and fresh look, decorated in white and neutral tones while being accented by beautiful blue Amalfi tiles in the kitchen and bathroom. The living room area features a sofa bed couch and a TV offering local Italian channels as well as Netflix. Steps from the living area lead up to a sleeping loft with an Italian queen bed and small armchair. There is one bathroom, on the same level as the living room, with a shower stall. One step up leads to the kitchen, which offers a refrigerator, 4-burner stovetop, electric hot water kettle, toaster, and microwave. The French style balcony doors in the kitchen can swing open to view the street below. Some noise can be heard from the street depending on the time of day. The town's museums, restaurants and shops are just outside your door!
The Bianca apartment is just a 3 minute walk to the bus station and ferry boat stop, with good bus service to Positano, Ravello, Atrani, Minori, Sorrento and many other towns.
Occupancy: This property sleeps 1-3 people. | Disclaimer | Print Page
SLEEPINGOne loft style bedroom with queen bed up 11 steps, with alternative sofa bed in living room
BATHROOMS1 bathroom with shower stall. Bathroom is not on the same level as bedroom.
KITCHENKitchenette with 4 burners, toaster, microwave, electric water kettle, fridge, no oven.
LAUNDRYWashing machine located in living room, hidden within a cabinet.
LEVEL20-30 steps up to the apartment entrance from the main road. Loft style bedroom with 11 steps. One step up to the kitchen.
ACCESSIBILITY20-30 steps up to the apartment entrance from the main road. Loft style bedroom with 11 steps. One step up to the kitchen. General caveat: The towns along the Amalfi Coast feature many steps and steep walkways. Those with mobility issues may find it difficult to get around even for simple sight-seeing.
TRANSPORTATION3 minute walk to bus station and ferry boat stop, good bus service to Positano, Ravello, Sorrento and many other towns. Ferry service to Capri, Positano and other places.
MINUSESLoft style bedroom above living room (11 steps), some street noise from the main road. Bathroom is not on the same level as bedroom.
PLUSESAttractive and central, an easy walk to the sights, bus station and ferry, AC, Wifi, TV with Netflix,
SPECIAL FEATURESBalcony overlooking Amalfi's main street, AC in bedroom and living room, Wifi, TV with Netflix,
WEATHER: See weather data for this region throughout the year.
Book this apartment in 3 easy steps:
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the UnTour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
What's included with the Italy - Amalfi Coast UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, centrally located apartment on the coast.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Naples, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by private driver upon arrival from the Naples airport (or rail station) to your new Untours home, and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure.
- Regional bus tickets for the coastal bus line that runs between Sorrento and Salerno and connects all the towns in between.
- An orientation with our local on-site staff to start your visit on the right foot and answer all of your questions about day trips and sightseeing.
- Local information, plus our own Untouring the Amalfi Coast guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants and other suggestions.
- A local cultural activity, with an emphasis on understanding the local culture.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Landlord or Host for Bianca, Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast
Rossella is a young enthusiastic property manager who leads a team of like-minded professionals. They are ever-ready to offer information on local restaurants, tourist sites, interesting walks, transport, etc.
Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast, Home of Bianca
Amalfi is a beautiful seaside town of about 5,500 residents. It sits perched along the famous Amalfi Coast, one of Europe’s most dramatic stretches of road. Historically it is one of the original ancient Maritime Republics and a major port and trading center in the Mediterranean.
This town offers stunning vistas, lovely piazzas lined with cafes and restaurants and shops for all of your needs. There are also some fine sights, such as the town’s Duomo, Sant’Andrea. Enjoy the church itself or visit its Cloister of Paradise and Crypt where the remains of Saint Andrew are kept. Or just relax along on its lovely beach.
Amalfi is a great home base for hopping all along the coast. Buses and ferries keep regular schedules and make day trips to places like Positano, Sorrento, Pompeii and Capri very easy.
Customer comments about Bianca, Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast
Customer comments not yet available.
2 people from $2,089 per person
MEET OUR STAFFAmber Martin
Program Director - Italy
I discovered Italy through art and continue to feel at home in Rome and Florence, even without a paintbrush.