CASA FIORI, AMALFI, ITALY - AMALFI COAST
Stay in the heart of charming Amalfi. The Casa Fiori apartment is located just off of Piazza Duomo, the main square of Amalfi, with a small balcony overlooking Amalfi's main street. The beach, boat and bus stops shops are just steps away. The town's museums and shops are just outside your door.
This recently renovated apartment is clean and white, with tile floors and simple, comfortable furnishings. The dining area is on one end of the main room, which also includes a couch and kitchen facilities. There are two bathrooms on this entry level, both with shower stalls. A double bedroom with queen bed is also on this level. It has no windows, but it is set away from the street, so it is quiet for sleeping. Steps from the dining area lead up to a sleep loft with a queen bed.
There is AC in bedrooms and living room.
Occupancy: This property sleeps 1-4 people. | Disclaimer | Print Page
SLEEPINGOne bedroom with queen bed, no window. Also a sleep loft with a queen bed overlooking the living/dining room.
BATHROOMS2 bathrooms with shower stalls
KITCHENFull kitchen facilities
LAUNDRYWashing machine in apartment
LEVEL29 steps up to apartment
ACCESSIBILITY29 steps up to apartment
TRANSPORTATIONAn easy walk to the port to catch a bus or boat. Best means of transport in the high season is by boat with frequent connections to Positano, Sorrento, Pompeii, etc. Frequent bus service up and down the coast.
MINUSESBuilding's entry lobby is modest, no window in bedroom
PLUSESSmall balcony overlooking Amalfi's main street, AC in bedrooms and living room, WiFi
SPECIAL FEATURESAC in bedrooms and living room, WiFi
Book this apartment in 3 easy steps:
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the UnTour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
What's included with the Italy - Amalfi Coast UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, centrally located apartment on the coast.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Naples, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by private driver upon arrival from the Naples airport (or rail station) to your new Untours home, and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure.
- Regional bus tickets for the coastal bus line that runs between Sorrento and Salerno and connects all the towns in between.
- An orientation with our local on-site staff to start your visit on the right foot and answer all of your questions about day trips and sightseeing.
- Local information, plus our own Untouring the Amalfi Coast guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants and other suggestions.
- A local cultural activity, with an emphasis on understanding the local culture.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Landlord or Host for Casa Fiori, Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast
Rossella is a young enthusiastic property manager who leads a team of like-minded professionals. They are ever-ready to offer information on local restaurants, tourist sites, interesting walks, transport, etc.
Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast, Home of Casa Fiori
Amalfi is a beautiful seaside town of about 5,500 residents. It sits perched along the famous Amalfi Coast, one of Europe’s most dramatic stretches of road. Historically it is one of the original ancient Maritime Republics and a major port and trading center in the Mediterranean.
This town offers stunning vistas, lovely piazzas lined with cafes and restaurants and shops for all of your needs. There are also some fine sights, such as the town’s Duomo, Sant’Andrea. Enjoy the church itself or visit its Cloister of Paradise and Crypt where the remains of Saint Andrew are kept. Or just relax along on its lovely beach.
Amalfi is a great home base for hopping all along the coast. Buses and ferries keep regular schedules and make day trips to places like Positano, Sorrento, Pompeii and Capri very easy.
Customer comments about Casa Fiori, Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast
Customer comments not yet available.