MASA, ATRANI, ITALY - AMALFI COAST
The Masa vacation rental apartment is in the heart of the historical center of Atrani. It is a spacious and modern apartment beautifully decorated and recently renovated.
There is a comfortable living room with sofa and chairs as well as a tv (Italian stations). The kitchen is eat-in with a full oven and a small balcony over looking the square. There are two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other than can be made up as a queen or two singles. Each has a small balcony. The bathrooms both have showers.
The large,private terrace is furnished with a beautiful ceramic table, chairs and sunbeds, it is just above the apartment via a narrow, steep spiral staircase within the apartment. It has a lovely view of both the seaside and the characteristic small square with cafes and restaurants.
From the terrace there is also a magnificent view of the mountains surrounding Atrani and the beautiful church of la Maddalena.
Masa is perfectly located with a short walk to the beach and only 15 minutes walk to Amalfi
There is AC in bedrooms, kitchen and living room
Occupancy: This property sleeps 1-4 people. | Disclaimer | Print Page
SLEEPINGTwo bedrooms, one with a queen and one with combinable twins
BATHROOMSTwo full bathrooms with shower stalls
KITCHENEat-in kitchen with full oven.
LAUNDRYWashing machine in bathroom
LEVELJust three steps up from the street level.
ACCESSIBILITYJust three steps up from the street level, apartment is all on one floor once inside. Access to rooftop terrace is via a narrow, steep spiral staircase within the apartment.
TRANSPORTATIONIt is an easy walk to the main road to catch the bus. From Amalfi (15 min. walk) one can catch a ferry to Positano, Salerno, Capri.
MINUSESTricky stairs up to terrace. Noise from square below.
PLUSESFurnished terrace (tricky stairs up to terrace), several balconies, WiFi, TV (no cable), AC in bedrooms, kitchen and living room
SPECIAL FEATURESFurnished terrace (tricky stairs up to terrace), several balconies, WiFi, TV (no cable), AC in bedrooms, kitchen and living room
Book this apartment in 3 easy steps:
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the UnTour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
What's included with the Italy - Amalfi Coast UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, centrally located apartment on the coast.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Naples, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by private driver upon arrival from the Naples airport (or rail station) to your new Untours home, and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure.
- Regional bus tickets for the coastal bus line that runs between Sorrento and Salerno and connects all the towns in between.
- An orientation with our local on-site staff to start your visit on the right foot and answer all of your questions about day trips and sightseeing.
- Local information, plus our own Untouring the Amalfi Coast guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants and other suggestions.
- A local cultural activity, with an emphasis on understanding the local culture.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Landlord or Host for Masa, Atrani, Italy - Amalfi Coast
Rossella is a young enthusiastic property manager who leads a team of like-minded professionals. They are ever-ready to offer information on local restaurants, tourist sites, interesting walks, transport, etc.
Atrani, Italy - Amalfi Coast, Home of Masa
Atrani is Italy’s smallest municipality. But, what it lacks in size it makes up for in charm and authenticity. Its main piazza holds several cafes, a restaurant and direct access onto its small beach. Explore its step-lined streets and alleyways or visit one of its two churches. Feel like a true resident of the Amalfi coast in this small village as you sip your daily cappuccino with the locals.
Because of its position, Atrani offers some of the most dramatic views along the Amalfi Coast. And it is a short stroll to the town of Amalfi, with its lovely piazza, outdoors cafes, historic churches and lovely beaches.
Atrani is a great home base for hopping all along the coast. Buses keep regular schedules and make day trips to places like Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii very easy. An easy 1 kilometer walk or bus ride to Amalfi will give you access to the ferries as well.
Customer comments about Masa, Atrani, Italy - Amalfi Coast
Customer comments not yet available.