PASSO, AMALFI, ITALY - AMALFI COAST
The Passo apartment is a comfortable one-bedroom apartment in the heart of Amalfi, adjacent to its historic Duomo, on the beautiful Piazza del Duomo. All of the city's sites are within an easy stroll, as is the main bus terminus and ferry station, making day trips easy. The town's best restaurants, cafes and chocolate maker are just beyond your doorstep.
The apartment is just up a short staircase from the main Piazza, right next to the Duomo and its massive staircase. The main room is a combined living and dining room, with a window onto the piazza. The double bedroom with queen bed is off of the living room, separated by fogged glass doors, allowing in some light from the living room, though the bedroom itself has no window. The galley kitchen is well equipped, and the bathroom has a shower stall. The apartment is attractively decorated, with local tile and comfortable lounge furniture. The apartment is charming and smartly designed. The bedroom and kitchen are dark because the only window is in the living room.
There is AC in the bedroom and living room.
Occupancy: This property sleeps 1-2 people. | Disclaimer | Print Page
SLEEPINGOne bedroom with queen bed
BATHROOMSBathroom with shower stall
KITCHENFull galley-style kitchen
LAUNDRYWashing machine on site
LEVEL28 steps up to apartment entrance
ACCESSIBILITY28 steps up to apartment entrance. General caveat: The towns along the Amalfi Coast feature many steps and steep walkways. Those with mobility issues may find it difficult to get around even for simple sight-seeing.
TRANSPORTATION3 minute walk to bus station and ferry boat stop, good bus service to Positano, Ravello, Sorrento and many other towns. Ferry service to Capri, Positano and other places.
MINUSESDark apartment (one window), some street noise from the piazza.
PLUSESAttractive and central, an easy walk to the sights, bus station and ferry, AC in bedroom and living room
SPECIAL FEATURESOverlooking Amalfi's Piazza del Duomo, AC in bedroom and living room
What's included with the Italy - Amalfi Coast UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, centrally located apartment on the coast.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Naples, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by private driver upon arrival from the Naples airport (or rail station) to your new Untours home, and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure.
- Regional bus tickets for the coastal bus line that runs between Sorrento and Salerno and connects all the towns in between.
- An orientation with our local on-site staff to start your visit on the right foot and answer all of your questions about day trips and sightseeing.
- Local information, plus our own Untouring the Amalfi Coast guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants and other suggestions.
- A local cultural activity, with an emphasis on understanding the local culture.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Landlord or Host for Passo, Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast
Rossella is a young enthusiastic property manager who leads a team of like-minded professionals. They are ever-ready to offer information on local restaurants, tourist sites, interesting walks, transport, etc.
Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast, Home of Passo
Amalfi is a beautiful seaside town of about 5,500 residents. It sits perched along the famous Amalfi Coast, one of Europe’s most dramatic stretches of road. Historically it is one of the original ancient Maritime Republics and a major port and trading center in the Mediterranean.
This town offers stunning vistas, lovely piazzas lined with cafes and restaurants and shops for all of your needs. There are also some fine sights, such as the town’s Duomo, Sant’Andrea. Enjoy the church itself or visit its Cloister of Paradise and Crypt where the remains of Saint Andrew are kept. Or just relax along on its lovely beach.
Amalfi is a great home base for hopping all along the coast. Buses and ferries keep regular schedules and make day trips to places like Positano, Sorrento, Pompeii and Capri very easy.
Customer comments about Passo, Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast
Customer comments not yet available.