ROSSELLA, AMALFI, ITALY - AMALFI COAST
The Rossella vacation rental apartment is decorated with antiques and typical tilework from Vietri on all the floors and in the bathroom. It is made up of a living/dining room with access to a small balcony. The living space gets lovely morning sun through the french doors. There is a separate, well-equipped kitchen, though not eat-in. There are two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and en-suite powder room (WC, sink and small washing machine), and the other with a twin bed, making this a nice option for singles who wishes to travel together but not share a bedroom. Both bedrooms have small balconies as well. There is a full bathroom with shower stall in the space common to both bedrooms.
The vacation rental has easy access to the port, with connections by bus and boat up and down the Amalfi Coast. And all of the charms of Amalfi are at your doorstep, with easy access to the town's many restaurants, cafes and shops and good access by foot to the beach.
Occupancy: This property sleeps 1-3 people. | Disclaimer | Print Page
SLEEPINGTwo bedrooms, 1 with queen bed, 1 with one twin
BATHROOMS1 full bath with shower stall, 1 powder room.
KITCHENFour burner stove-top and separate mini-oven, separate room but not eat-in.
LAUNDRYWashing machine in powder room.
LEVELAbout 70 steps to apartment from street level.
ACCESSIBILITYAbout 70 steps to apartment from street level. General caveat: Towns along the Amalfi Coast have many steps & steep walkways. Those with mobility issues may find it hard to get around even for simple sight-seeing.
TRANSPORTATIONAn easy walk to the port to catch a bus or boat. Best means of transport in the high season is by boat with frequent connections to Positano, Sorrento, Pompeii, etc. Frequent bus service up and down the coast.
MINUSESMany steps up to apartment
PLUSESCentral location, small balconies off of bedrooms and living area, TV (no cable), AC, WiFi
SPECIAL FEATURESCentral location, small balconies off of bedrooms and living area, TV (no cable), AC, WiFi
Book this apartment in 3 easy steps:
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the UnTour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
What's included with the Italy - Amalfi Coast UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, centrally located apartment on the coast.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Naples, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by private driver upon arrival from the Naples airport (or rail station) to your new Untours home, and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure.
- Regional bus tickets for the coastal bus line that runs between Sorrento and Salerno and connects all the towns in between.
- An orientation with our local on-site staff to start your visit on the right foot and answer all of your questions about day trips and sightseeing.
- Local information, plus our own Untouring the Amalfi Coast guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants and other suggestions.
- A local cultural activity, with an emphasis on understanding the local culture.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Landlord or Host for Rossella, Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast
Rossella is a young enthusiastic property manager who leads a team of like-minded professionals. They are ever-ready to offer information on local restaurants, tourist sites, interesting walks, transport, etc.
Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast, Home of Rossella
Amalfi is a beautiful seaside town of about 5,500 residents. It sits perched along the famous Amalfi Coast, one of Europe’s most dramatic stretches of road. Historically it is one of the original ancient Maritime Republics and a major port and trading center in the Mediterranean.
This town offers stunning vistas, lovely piazzas lined with cafes and restaurants and shops for all of your needs. There are also some fine sights, such as the town’s Duomo, Sant’Andrea. Enjoy the church itself or visit its Cloister of Paradise and Crypt where the remains of Saint Andrew are kept. Or just relax along on its lovely beach.
Amalfi is a great home base for hopping all along the coast. Buses and ferries keep regular schedules and make day trips to places like Positano, Sorrento, Pompeii and Capri very easy.
Customer comments about Rossella, Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast
"The apartment was better than we could imagine. When we arrived there was lots of food on hand and Rosa was very helpful. The view was terrific. We are in good health so we enjoyed the walk into town but people who are not in good shape should be warned about the steep steps and narrow roads." Robert Prentiss
"We liked the location; it was very clean and easy to maintain...enjoyed hanging out the laundry to dry! Bed...very comfortable." Katherine Hildestad
"My stay at the Rossella apartment in Amalfi was my second Untours experience, and I wasn't disappointed! I absolutely loved the hustle and bustle of village life in Amalfi. The Rossella apartment is wonderfully located; loved hearing the bells of the Cathedral on the quarter hours. Beds were very comfortable and the amenities more than adequate." Florence Stoneberg