SANT ANDREA, AMALFI, ITALY - AMALFI COAST
The Sant Andrea apartment is located in the heart of Amalfi, standing directly in front of the southern face of the city's Cathedral by the same name. This apartment has been restored and refurnished in typical Mediteranean style, with Vietri tile floors with an antique furnishings. The apartment is made up of a spacious entry hall with extra seating, a living room and separate dining room. The kitchen is large and well equipped, but not eat-in.
The vacation rental has easy access to the port, with connections by bus and boat up and down the Amalfi Coast. And all of the charms of Amalfi are at your doorstep, with easy access to the town's many restaurants, cafes and shops and good access by foot to the beach. There is AC in bedrooms and living room.
Occupancy: This property sleeps 1-4 people. | Disclaimer | Print Page
SLEEPING2 bedrooms, one with a queen bed, one with a separable queen bed
BATHROOMSTwo bathrooms, one with tub/shower and the other with a shower stall.
KITCHENFull kitchen, separate room but not eat-in.
LAUNDRYWashing machine in apartment
LEVELAbout 60 steps to apartment from street level.
ACCESSIBILITYAbout 60 steps to apartment from street level. General caveat: Towns along the Amalfi Coast have many steps & steep walkways. Those with mobility issues may find it hard to get around even for simple sight-seeing.
TRANSPORTATIONAn easy walk to the port to catch a bus or boat. Best means of transport in the high season is by boat with frequent connections to Positano, Sorrento, Capri, etc. Frequent bus services up and down the coast.
MINUSESOne of the bathrooms has a low ceiling, street noise (and no AC, so some noise in warm weather), cathedral bells right next door
PLUSESCentral location, small balconies overlooking the main square, TV (with cable), WiFi, AC in bedrooms and living room
SPECIAL FEATURESCentral location, small balconies overlooking the main square, TV (with cable), WiFi, AC in bedrooms and living room
Book this apartment in 3 easy steps:
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the UnTour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
What's included with the Italy - Amalfi Coast UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, centrally located apartment on the coast.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Naples, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by private driver upon arrival from the Naples airport (or rail station) to your new Untours home, and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure.
- Regional bus tickets for the coastal bus line that runs between Sorrento and Salerno and connects all the towns in between.
- An orientation with our local on-site staff to start your visit on the right foot and answer all of your questions about day trips and sightseeing.
- Local information, plus our own Untouring the Amalfi Coast guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants and other suggestions.
- A local cultural activity, with an emphasis on understanding the local culture.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Landlord or Host for Sant Andrea, Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast
Rossella is a young enthusiastic property manager who leads a team of like-minded professionals. They are ever-ready to offer information on local restaurants, tourist sites, interesting walks, transport, etc.
Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast, Home of Sant Andrea
Amalfi is a beautiful seaside town of about 5,500 residents. It sits perched along the famous Amalfi Coast, one of Europe’s most dramatic stretches of road. Historically it is one of the original ancient Maritime Republics and a major port and trading center in the Mediterranean.
This town offers stunning vistas, lovely piazzas lined with cafes and restaurants and shops for all of your needs. There are also some fine sights, such as the town’s Duomo, Sant’Andrea. Enjoy the church itself or visit its Cloister of Paradise and Crypt where the remains of Saint Andrew are kept. Or just relax along on its lovely beach.
Amalfi is a great home base for hopping all along the coast. Buses and ferries keep regular schedules and make day trips to places like Positano, Sorrento, Pompeii and Capri very easy.
Customer comments about Sant Andrea, Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast
"It was the perfect way to experience a glorious area. It was a surprise to be on top of the cathedral. We had constant entertainment...processions and weddings. We looked out our window and felt that we were a part of the life of Amalfi." Ivy Berchuck