The UK - Central Scotland UnTour
☆ Enhanced Clean | ☆ 4-wk DealsThe Mill Creek apartment in friendly Dunblane can sleep up to 3 in two bedrooms and will wow you with its gorgeous setting by the Allan Water river. Tranquility at its best, and the centre of town is only a 10-minute walk away. Bring your bathing suits; there is pool as well.
Read more about Mill Creek
☆ Enhanced Clean | ☆ 4-wk DealsBridge View is a beautifully renovated, bright and spacious two-bedroom apartment in the heart of lovely Dunblane. Located only minutes from the train & bus stations it allows easy access to the region. The views of the river and High Street are an added bonus.
Read more about Bridge View
What's included with the
UK - Central Scotland UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected apartment in Sterling or the surrounding countryside.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Edinburgh, or we can connect you with our air partner who can purchase tickets on your behalf (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance for airport arrivals and departures to and from Edinburgh.
- Transportation options:
- Automatic transmission car rental, with unlimited mileage and basic insurance, for the duration of your Untour.
- A rail pass (additional cost).
- Discounted Untour with no transit so you can pay as you go by rail and bus.
- Use of an Untours GPS while on location if you are driving.
- An orientation session given by our local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- A guidebook for Scotland, regional map, and further information on-site.
- A local cultural event, like a traditional tea and storytelling.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.