The Spain - Cordoba Untour
Enjoy the rich cultural heritage of Cordoba and explore the towns of Southern Spain without a car.
What's included with the
Spain - Cordoba Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected apartment in Cordoba.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Malaga, or we can connect you with our air partner who can purchase tickets on your behalf (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by private driver upon arrival from the Malaga airport (or Cordoba rail station) to your new Untours home, and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure. (Inquire about other arrival options to save money on your Untour.)
- A 2nd class Spain Railpass, 4 days for 1 week or 8 days for 2 weeks. (Please note that seat reservations are not included and must be purchased separately for each journey. These can be purchased locally or in advance for about $12 per person per train ride.)
- An orientation session given by our local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- A guidebook for Southern Spain and further information on-site.
- A local cultural event, like a traditional meal and visit to an off-the-beaten track sight.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.