The Ireland - County Kerry Untour
Read more about Maria's Cottage
What's included with the
Ireland - County Kerry Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected apartment in the stunning Irish countryside or quaint village of Kenmare.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Cork, or we can connect you with our air partner who can purchase tickets on your behalf (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance for airport arrivals into Cork and a GPS that allows you to reach your apartment with ease.
- Detailed arrival and driving instructions for arrivals at Shannon Airport.
- A car rental, with unlimited mileage and basic insurance, for the duration of your Untour. Cars with an automatic transmission are included. Enterprise does not have upper age restrictions. (Inquire about the possibility of a "car-free" option.)
- Use of a local GPS unit during your Untour.
- An orientation session given by our local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- A Michelin map of Ireland, our own guide book for the area, and further information on-site.
- A local cultural event, like a traditional Irish meal.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.