NOEL'S HOUSE 2, KENMARE, IRELAND - COUNTY KERRY
Noel’s House 1 is a two-bedroom, two-story townhouse located in the center of the lively town of Kenmare.
Downstairs is an open-plan kitchen/living room. The living room has comfortable furnishings, a fireplace, and a TV. The fully-equipped modern kitchen includes a full range, oven, and separate microwave. Also downstairs is a powder room and a washer/dryer. Just outside the entry door is an outdoor sitting area with a table and chairs.
Upstairs are two bedrooms, one with twin beds and one with a queen bed. Each bedroom has its own en suite bathroom. One bathroom has a bath/shower combination and the other has a shower.
The many and varied shops, pubs, and restaurants of Kenmare are just steps away. A free public parking lot is just across the street. Mary, the friendly owner runs the bed and breakfast just next door. This is one of two identical townhouses next to each other. There is no difference between #1 and #2.
WiFi speed as of 5/1/21: 75 Mbps Down/17 Mbps Up
Occupancy: This property sleeps 1-4 people. | Disclaimer | Print Page
SLEEPINGTwo bedrooms, one with twins and one with a queen bed.
BATHROOMSTwo and a half bathrooms. Two are upstairs, one with shower and the other with bath/shower combo. A powder room is on ground floor.
KITCHENFull kitchen facilities with microwave.
LEVELSplit level on ground and second floor.
ACCESSIBILITY15 steps to second floor.
TRANSPORTATIONWithin 5 minutes of all of central Kenmare. Private parking. Good access to roads.
MINUSESPossibility of some noise from road.
SPECIAL FEATURESWi-Fi, TV with local channels, gas fireplace, outdoor sitting area
Book this apartment in 3 easy steps:
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the UnTour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
What's included with the Ireland - County Kerry UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected apartment in the stunning Irish countryside or quaint village of Kenmare.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Cork, or we can connect you with our air partner who can purchase tickets on your behalf (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance for airport arrivals into Cork and a GPS that allows you to reach your apartment with ease.
- Detailed arrival and driving instructions for arrivals at Shannon Airport.
- A car rental, with unlimited mileage and basic insurance, for the duration of your Untour. Cars with an automatic transmission are included. Enterprise does not have upper age restrictions. (Inquire about the possibility of a "car-free" option.)
- Use of a local GPS unit during your Untour.
- An orientation session given by our local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- A Michelin map of Ireland, our own guide book for the area, and further information on-site.
- A local cultural event, like a traditional Irish meal.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Landlord or Host for Noel's House 2, Kenmare, Ireland - County Kerry
Mary, your helpful hostess, also operates the neighboring B&B. She's often busy, but is usually easy to find. Local Untours staff is also available to answer questions throughout your stay.
Kenmare, Ireland - County Kerry, Home of Noel's House 2
Tucked into the scenic southwest corner of Ireland, Kenmare is a welcoming and convenient home base. The name Kenmare means ‘little nest’ in Gaelic, which perfectly describes the atmosphere of this charming town. The perfect departure point for the Ring of Kerry and Killarney National Park, Kenmare also puts the Beara and Dingle Peninsulas within reach. Home to the19th century Holy Cross Church and one of the most impressive ancient stone circles in the region, Kenmare has a rich history. Nearby Molly Gallivan’s Cottage and Traditional Farm is a 200-year-old cottage that shows how the people of Kenmare lived before modern technology.
Take a cruise in Kenmare Bay or try local horseback riding. Explore the weekly outdoor market or take in live traditional music in a cozy local pub. Kenmare is known for its good eats and great golf courses. Lined with colorful houses and charming shops, Kenmare is a true Irish village with all of the amenities one could need and easy access to the sea.
Customer comments about Noel's House 2, Kenmare, Ireland - County Kerry
"Mary was very friendly. Stopped by almost every day to see if we needed anything."
K. and S. Hunt (07/2019)
"Spacious clean well appointed and well stocked upon our arrival. All appliances worked well, bedrooms and bath roomy and ample space for storage of our personal items. Comfortable in every way. Although in Kenmare proper it was quiet apartment with parking immediate to our door. We experienced no failures or disappointment with anything at all. Very happy to have been there."
R. and J. Doherty (05/2019)
MEET OUR STAFFCathrin Baumbach
Switzerland, Germany, Ireland, Scotland, Greece, E. Europe
I greatly enjoy the diversity of my responsibilities at Untours, the company's values, and the opportunity to connect with people from other cultures.