HOLLAND TRAVEL UPDATES & NEWS
StatusHolland is open to visitors from the US and Canada.
See this official website for the latest and most accurate entry requirements.
This page was last updated 9/27/2022.
Before you leave
- (Proof of vaccination is not required for entry into the Netherlands, but we still encourage you to bring a copy of your vaccination certificate.)
- Take a photo with your phone of the vaccination certificate to have with you. (Do the same for your passport while you’re at it.)
- (COVID test not required for entry into the Netherlands.)
After you arrive
- (Face masks are not required in public places.)
- (Restaurants are open with no restrictions.)
- (Museums and other tourist attractions are open with no restrictions.)
- Untours will follow local guidelines for arrivals, orientation, and any other events. You can enjoy your private Untours apartment, and our local staff are on call to help you during your stay.
Before you return to the US
- (A COVID test is not required for your return to the US.)
Other resourcesRules for entry into the Netherlands
Policies are changing rapidly, and conditions are subject to (and likely to) change before you travel. See the official website at the top of this page for the most accurate, up-to-date conditions and current requirements for travel.