TERME 1, HISTORIC CORE, ITALY - FLORENCE
This charming apartment is located in a beautiful building in the historical city center, close to famous monuments such as the Duomo, Giotto’s bell tower, the Ponte Vecchio, and Piazza della Signoria. The surrounding area is full of restaurants, shops, and everything the city of Florence has to offer.
The Terme 1 apartment is modern and comfortable, with a bright living room equipped with a sofa and TV. At one end of the space you will find the dining area with table and seating for four and a fully equipped modern kitchen. The bedroom is made up with a queen bed. The apartment has a bathroom with shower stall.
There are terracotta floors throughout the apartment which work well with the modern stainless steel kitchen. In keeping with tradition, there are exposed wooden beamed ceilings in the bedroom, giving the apartment an authentic Florentine feel.
Occupancy: This property sleeps 1-2 people. | Disclaimer | Print Page
SLEEPINGOne bedroom with queen bed
BATHROOMSOne bathroom with shower stall
KITCHENFull kitchen with all of the conveniences (dishwasher, microwave)
LAUNDRYWashing machine and iron
LEVEL4th floor with elevator
ACCESSIBILITY4th floor with elevator
TRANSPORTATIONWell placed for exploring by foot. Public transit just a short walk away. 10-minute walk to grocery store.
MINUSESNone that we can think of
PLUSESWi-Fi, AC, TV, views of the Arnolfo Tower of Palazzo Vecchio in living room and bedroom
SPECIAL FEATURESWi-Fi, AC, TV, views of the Arnolfo Tower of Palazzo Vecchio in living room and bedroom
Book this apartment in 3 easy steps:
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the UnTour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
What's included with the Italy - Florence UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, centrally located apartment.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Florence, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by private driver from the Florence airport (or rail station) to your new Untours home, and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure.
- A “Carta Agile” pass with the local city transit, good for 10 rides for each week of your Florence Untour; additional tickets available upon request.
- An orientation to the city and a walk around town with our on-site staff person to start your trip off right.
- A local cultural activity, like a dinner and arts crawl in Oltrarno.
- Local maps and literature, plus our own Untouring Florence guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants and other suggestions.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support via telephone with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Landlord or Host for Terme 1, Historic Core, Italy - Florence
The Terme 1 apartment is taken care of by a friendly local agent, and the Untours Florence staff person is always just a phone call away.
Historic Core, Italy - Florence, Home of Terme 1
This is the area immediately surrounding the city’s most major sites: the Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, San Lorenzo, the Uffizi and the narrow, picturesque lanes that lead from the train station down to the Arno. Much of the area is zoned with limited traffic. This is the center of everything, full of museums and churches, designer shops, hotels and tourists. The good part of this is that you are within mere blocks of the most important churches and masterpieces of the Renaissance. The downside, of course, is the heavy tourist presence and the pedestrian traffic. Good restaurants still reside in the neighborhood, among the snack bars. And the train station is right there for easy day trips.
Customer comments about Terme 1, Historic Core, Italy - Florence
Customer comments not yet available.