FRANCE TRAVEL UPDATES & NEWS
Travel to France
StatusFrance is open to all US and Canadian travelers without any restrictions.
See this official website for the latest and most accurate entry requirements.
This page was last updated 9/28/2022.
Before you leave
- Take a photo with your phone of the vaccination certificate to have with you. (Do the same for your passport while you’re at it.)
- (Proof of vaccination is not required.).
- (COVID test is not required.)
After you arrive
- (Masks are not required, but are recommended in indoor places and on public transport.)
- Untours has adapted arrivals, orientation, and other local details and logistics to keep you safe. You can enjoy your private Untours apartment, and our local staff are on call to help you during your stay.
Before you return to the US
- (A COVID test is not required for your return to the US.)
Other resourcesFrance entry info
Paris updates and openings
US Embassy and Consulate
Museums are open, though advanced reservations are required for timed entry, even with museum passes. (COVID-19 pass/vaccination is no longer required for entry).
The Pompidou Centre
The Musee D'Orsay
Policies are changing rapidly, and conditions are subject to (and likely to) change before you travel. See the official website at the top of this page for the most accurate, up-to-date conditions and current requirements for travel.