The Holland - Leiden Untour
This bright ground floor apartment is in a convenient location in a renovated building dating back to the 1600s.
Read more about Lily Lower
The second-floor Lily apartment has a nice canal view and is centrally located in a renovated residential building dating back to the 1600s.
Read more about Lily Upper
The comfortable 2-bedroom Tulip apartment is located in the historical heart of Leiden.
Read more about Tulip
What's included with the
Holland - Leiden Untour?
- One or two weeks in a private apartment in an 18th century townhouse in charming Leiden.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Amsterdam, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by taxi to and from Amsterdam airport on arrival and departure.
- A 5 or 10-day Benelux Saver Rail Pass (good for Holland, Belgium, and Luxembourg) and limited bus tickets for ground transportation within Holland.
- An orientation session and informative Leiden walk by our superb local staff to start your trip on the right foot.
- Local information and our Going Dutch guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, sharing local restaurants, must-see attractions and museums, and hidden treasures.
- A local cultural event, like a guided tour of the Peace Palace in the Hague, an Amsterdam walk, or a Pannekoeken (Dutch pancake) lunch.
- Use of an Untours cell phone while on location.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Please note that arrivals before March 27, 2019 are off-season. They do not include any on-site services such as airport transfers, orientation, welcome supplies, bus/tram tickets or Untours events. Local staff will meet you at the apartment with keys and be available by phone if you have a problem. We will give you instructions on how to make your own way by train and taxi from the airport to your apartment. The Benelux Saver Rail Pass, our Going Dutch guidebook, and use of an Untours cell phone are included.