The Holland - Leiden Untour
Read more about Haarlem 1
Read more about Haarlem 2
Read more about Old Rhine 1
Read more about Old Rhine 2
What's included with the
Holland - Leiden Untour?
- One or two weeks in a private apartment in charming Leiden.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Amsterdam, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by taxi to and from Amsterdam airport on arrival and departure.
- A 5 or 10-day Benelux Rail Pass (good for Holland, Belgium, and Luxembourg) and limited bus tickets for ground transportation within Holland.
- An orientation session and informative Leiden walk by our superb local staff to start your trip on the right foot.
- Local information and our Going Dutch guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, sharing local restaurants, must-see attractions and museums, and hidden treasures.
- A local cultural event, like an Amsterdam walk or a Pannekoeken (Dutch pancake) lunch.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.