The UK - London UnTour
Explore London like a local, and discover the city's impressive museums, history and theater scene.
What's included with the
UK - London UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected apartment in beautiful London.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to London Heathrow, or we can connect you with our air partner who can purchase tickets on your behalf (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance by car service from the airport to your new Untours home and back at the end of your stay.
- One 7-day travel card per-person for each week for the Central Zone (zones 1 & 2).
- An orientation session given by our local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- A London street atlas/map, and the Untours Handbook to London Guide and further information on-site.
- A local cultural event, like a group dinner at a restaurant in Central London.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.