The France - Paris UnTour
Read more about Nation Place
Read more about Pompidou
What's included with the
France - Paris UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected apartment in the heart of Paris.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Paris, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance by car service from the airport to your new Untours home and back at the end of your stay.
- 2-week Untour: 5-day Paris Visite transit pass, which covers the city and will take you out to Versailles; 20 metro/bus single-ride tickets; and two 2-day museum passes that give you free entry to most major museums, allowing you to skip admission lines.
1-week Untour: 20 single ride metro/bus tickets and a 2-day museum pass.
- An orientation session given by our local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- A Paris street atlas, local information, and our Untouring Paris guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of insider tips, restaurant recommendations, and sightseeing information.
- A local cultural event, like a group dinner at a restaurant in the Latin Quarter.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.