ORLEANS, ÎLE ST. LOUIS, FRANCE - PARIS
With its mixture of handsome 17th century architecture, modern boutiques, narrow streets, and magnificent views from tree-lined banks, the discreet and charming island of Île St. Louis is one of Paris' favorite neighborhoods for locals and visitors alike. Located on the Quai d'Orléans, from which we get its name, this lovely ground-floor apartment has a view from the living room window onto the back of Notre Dame and over the Seine, a view one rarely finds in your typical Paris apartment.
Entering the apartment (430 square feet) you come in an open living and kitchen area where the living area is furnished with a sofa, which can be made into a double bed, and a few arm chairs, plus a large-screen TV. On the other side of the area there's a modern kitchen which has a long and wide bar that you'll use as your dining area with four high chairs. The bedroom is off the kitchen and features a queen-sized bed. The bathroom in the next room has a large walk-in shower.
For location, convenience, and modern charm, this apartment is hard to beat and makes for a perfect home base for your Paris adventures.
Occupancy: This property sleeps 1-2 people. | Disclaimer | Print Page
SLEEPINGOne bedroom with a queen-sized bed, plus double sofa bed in the living room
BATHROOMSOne bathroom with walk-in shower
KITCHENFull modern kitchen with stovetop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and washing machine
LAUNDRYWashing machine (no dryer, but rack available)
TRANSPORTATION6 minute walk to Pont Marie (Line 7), 10-minute walk to Cite & St Michel (both Line 4
PLUSESGreat location, ground floor, Wi-Fi
SPECIAL FEATURESCentral location on the Ile St. Louis, one of the city's most charming districts, view over Notre Dame
Book this apartment in 3 easy steps:
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the Untour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
What's included with the France - Paris Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected apartment in the heart of Paris.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Paris, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance by car service from the airport to your new Untours home and back at the end of your stay.
- 2-week Untour: 5-day Paris Visite transit pass, which covers the city and will take you out to Versailles; 20 metro/bus single-ride tickets; and two 2-day museum passes that give you free entry to most major museums, allowing you to skip admission lines.
1-week Untour: 20 single ride metro/bus tickets and a 2-day museum pass.
- An orientation session given by our local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- A Paris street atlas, local information, and our Untouring Paris guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of insider tips, restaurant recommendations, and sightseeing information.
- A local cultural event, like a group dinner at a restaurant in the Latin Quarter.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Landlord or Host for Orleans, Île St. Louis, France - Paris
This apartment is managed by an agency with excellent English-speaking personnel who are available by phone as needed. And our Untours staff person is always just a phone call away.
Île St. Louis, France - Paris, Home of Orleans
The elegant and desirable île St. Louis is one of the most affluent districts of Paris. Though it has no monuments to speak of, its' charm and beautiful architecture, esp. in the form of private mansions ("hôtels particuliers") still attracts many tourists yet feels like a small village dropped In the center of Paris that has mostly remained the same since construction took place in the early 17th century.
Customer comments about Orleans, Île St. Louis, France - Paris
Customer comment not yet available.
Ratings for Orleans, Île St. Louis, France - Paris
Creature Comfort ratings not yet available for this property.
Living Like a Local ratings not yet available for this property.
An Explanation of the Ratings:
These ratings come from a combination of customer reviews and the reports of Untours staff who have seen the apartments and/or followed reports from customers over the years.
These ratings give a sense of how most people feel, but your tastes and requirements may vary. If you have any questions about this apartment, please call us at 1-888-868-6871. You can talk to someone who has seen the accommodation.