The Germany - Rhine Untour
This attractive 2nd floor vacation rental in the heart of the beautiful village of Oberwesel can sleep up to 4 people. Enjoy a glass of local Riesling on the terrace at night and plan your next adventures.
Read more about Spaetburgunder
This cozy and bright ground floor vacation rental in the heart of historic Oberwesel sleeps two comfortably. The friendly hosts live on-site. Restaurants and the Rhine are only minutes away.
Read more about Riesling
The Wolters third-floor vacation rental is well worth the walk up for the most spectacular views of the Rhine River and valley from the kitchen and master bedroom. This 2-bedroom apartment is comfortably furnished with shower and separate toilet and kitchen/living area combination.
Read more about Wolters
You will treasure the days you stay in the enchanting, historic village of Bacharach where the Weber 2 is located. This 3rd floor rental features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen and living room with a partial view of the Rhine river.
Read more about Weber 2
Rhine View is a spacious and bright ground-floor apartment in the picturesque town of Bacharach. It is ideally located in the very center of town, and the living room and bedroom have a view of the Rhine river.
Read more about Rhine View
What's included with the
Germany - Rhine Untour?
- One or two weeks in a private apartment in the Middle Rhine area between Mainz and Koblenz.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Frankfurt, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance in the form of detailed instructions and a rail schedule from the Frankfurt airport to your Rhine village.
- A 2nd class 7day rail pass (7 non-consecutive days within one month), or a 15day rail pass (15 consecutive days) for unlimited travel on the German rail system and a 20% discount on boats of the Köln-Düsseldorf Line.
- An orientation session by our superb on-site staff with current information on local events, concerts, and festivals.
- Local information and our own Untouring Rhineland guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sightseeing, and other suggestions.
- A local cultural event, like a guided tour of Siegfried's Musical Cabinet in Ruedesheim.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.