The Germany - Rhine Untour
Read more about Wolters
What's included with the
Germany - Rhine Untour?
- One or two weeks in a private apartment in the Middle Rhine area between Mainz and Koblenz.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Frankfurt, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance in the form of detailed instructions and a rail schedule from the Frankfurt airport to your Rhine village.
- A 2nd class 7day rail pass (7 non-consecutive days within one month), or a 15day rail pass (15 consecutive days) for unlimited travel on the German rail system and a 20% discount on boats of the Köln-Düsseldorf Line.
- An orientation session by our superb on-site staff with current information on local events, concerts, and festivals.
- Local information and our own Untouring Rhineland guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sightseeing, and other suggestions.
- A local cultural event, like a guided tour of Siegfried's Musical Cabinet in Ruedesheim.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.