GERMANICO, VATICAN CITY & PRATI, ITALY - ROME
This charming apartment is located in the popular Prati neighborhood of Rome, close to all of the great shopping in this area of town! It is simple and elegant in design and decor, with parquet floors and white furnishings and fixtures.
The apartment is quite attractive. It is made up of a combined livingroom and a separate eat-in kitchen with a full oven, dishwasher, fridge and the apartment's washing machine. There are two bedrooms, one with a queen the second with two twins. There are two bathrooms as well, one with a tub and another with large shower stall.
Occupancy: This property sleeps 1-4 people. | Disclaimer | Print Page
SLEEPING2 bedrooms: one with Italian queen bed, one with two twins.
BATHROOMS2 baths: one with tub, one with large walk-in shower
KITCHENEat-in kitchen with oven, stovetop and dishwasher
LAUNDRYWashing machine in apartment
LEVELFourth floor with elevator
ACCESSIBILITYFourth floor with elevator
TRANSPORTATIONClose walk to metro A station
MINUSESPossible nearby street noise
PLUSESLarge living room, separate eat-in kitchen, WiFi, AC, TV
SPECIAL FEATURESWiFi, AC, TV
Book this apartment in 3 easy steps:
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the Untour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
What's included with the Italy - Rome Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, centrally located apartment.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Rome, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by private driver from the Rome airport (or rail station) to your new Untours home, and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure.
- A transit pass good for unlimited rides on Rome’s extensive system of buses, trams, and metro.
- An orientation with our on-site staff. This will cover using the public transit system and practical advice for sightseeing, tours, and reservations.
- Local maps and literature, plus our own Untouring Rome guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sights, and other suggestions.
- A local cultural activity, such as a tour of a historical site like the Castel Sant'Angelo.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to dash off to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Landlord or Host for Germanico, Vatican City & Prati, Italy - Rome
Like most of our Rome apartments, the Germanico apartment is managed by a local apartment representative with whom you can speak during business hours. Our Rome Untour staff person is always available by cell phone if guests have problems or concerns.
Vatican City & Prati, Italy - Rome, Home of Germanico
Across the Tiber River from the historic core of the city lies Vatican City and the lovely area immediately north, called Prati. Formerly a prairie (Prati is Italian for meadows), much of the area was developed after the completion of the Vatican. It is a very desirable section of the city, an easy walk to St. Peter’s and full of attractive shops, good grocery stores and cafes. The area has excellent metro and bus service, making the crossing over to the rest of the city’s sites quick and easy. Prati is the Roman’s Rome, where you can mix with the locals as they walk their dogs, eat gelato and run errands after work.
Customer comments about Germanico, Vatican City & Prati, Italy - Rome
The place was excellent and well furnished and stocked! The owner lovely!!! Wonnie Short and Scott Adkins
Ratings for Germanico, Vatican City & Prati, Italy - Rome
|CREATURE COMFORT FEATURE||POSSIBLE POINTS|
|Modern Kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, stovetop, modern ambience)||7||6|
|Phone (yes, limited, no)||1||1|
|Television (none, TV w/o cable, TV w/cable)||1||1|
|Attractiveness (décor, charm, windowboxes, antiques)||8||6|
|Bathroom (attractive, functional)||3||2|
|Furniture Comfort (comfortable chairs, etc.)||7||5|
|Outdoor amenties: Patio, Balcony, Swimming pool||3||0|
|Laundry facilities: (yes, limited, no)||1||1|
|Sleeping facilities comfort||4||4|
|LIVING LIKE A LOCAL FEATURE||POSSIBLE|
|Apartment Host Experience (positive experience)||5||3|
|Charm, Flavor, Sense of Place: the apartment and immediate surroundings||8||7|
|Charm, Flavor, Sense of Place: the neighborhood (if it is in a city or larger town) or the village (if it is in a country/rural Untour)||8||7|
|Distance to Transportation/Major Roads||7||7|
|Shopping (access to everyday supplies)||7||7|
|Well-Situated To See The Region or City||15||12|
An Explanation of the Ratings:
These ratings come from a combination of customer reviews and the reports of Untours staff who have seen the apartments and/or followed reports from customers over the years.
These ratings give a sense of how most people feel, but your tastes and requirements may vary. If you have any questions about this apartment, please call us at 1-888-868-6871. You can talk to someone who has seen the accommodation.