LETO, VATICAN CITY & PRATI, ITALY - ROME
This lovely apartment is located between the Vatican and Castel Sant'Angelo, close to all of the great shopping in this area of town! It is simple and elegant in design and decor, with tile throughout and white furnishings and fixtures.
The apartment is small, but attractive. It is made up of a combined living-dining area and a separate small kitchen with four burners and a microwave. The bedroom, with a queen bed that can be divided on request, is soothingly decorated in shades of white. The bathroom, with shower stall, is en suite.
The apartment is located in a lovely building, in a quiet, residential part of the city, yet a stone's throw from all of its major sites and attractions.
Occupancy: This property sleeps 1-2 people. | Disclaimer | Print Page
SLEEPINGOne bedroom with queen bed that can be divided upon request
BATHROOMSEn suite with shower stall
KITCHENSmall separate kitchen with 4 burner stove top (no oven) and microwave
LAUNDRYWashing machine in kitchen
LEVEL3rd floor with elevator
ACCESSIBILITY3rd floor with elevator
TRANSPORTATIONCentral location near Vatican; close to transportation hub, buses, and trams
PLUSESAC, TV (small) with satellite, Wi-Fi
SPECIAL FEATURESWi-Fi, close to shops
Book this apartment in 3 easy steps:
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the Untour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
What's included with the Italy - Rome Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, centrally located apartment.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Rome, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by private driver from the Rome airport (or rail station) to your new Untours home, and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure.
- A transit pass good for unlimited rides on Rome’s extensive system of buses, trams, and metro.
- An orientation with our on-site staff. This will cover using the public transit system and practical advice for sightseeing, tours, and reservations.
- Local maps and literature, plus our own Untouring Rome guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sights, and other suggestions.
- A local cultural activity, such as a tour of a historical site like the Castel Sant'Angelo.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to dash off to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Landlord or Host for Leto, Vatican City & Prati, Italy - Rome
Like most of our Rome apartments, the Leto apartment is managed by a local apartment representative with whom you can speak during business hours. Our Rome Untour staff person is always available by cell phone if guests have problems or concerns.
Vatican City & Prati, Italy - Rome, Home of Leto
Across the Tiber River from the historic core of the city lies Vatican City and the lovely area immediately north, called Prati. Formerly a prairie (Prati is Italian for meadows), much of the area was developed after the completion of the Vatican. It is a very desirable section of the city, an easy walk to St. Peter’s and full of attractive shops, good grocery stores and cafes. The area has excellent metro and bus service, making the crossing over to the rest of the city’s sites quick and easy. Prati is the Roman’s Rome, where you can mix with the locals as they walk their dogs, eat gelato and run errands after work.
Customer comments about Leto, Vatican City & Prati, Italy - Rome
"Location excellent and apartment very clean. Sofa not comfortable. Could use instructions for washer." Andy and Nancy Miller
Ratings for Leto, Vatican City & Prati, Italy - Rome
|CREATURE COMFORT FEATURE||POSSIBLE POINTS|
|Modern Kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, stovetop, modern ambience)||7||5|
|Phone (yes, limited, no)||1||1|
|Television (none, TV w/o cable, TV w/cable)||1||1|
|Attractiveness (décor, charm, windowboxes, antiques)||8||7|
|Bathroom (attractive, functional)||3||2|
|Furniture Comfort (comfortable chairs, etc.)||7||6|
|Outdoor amenties: Patio, Balcony, Swimming pool||3||0|
|Laundry facilities: (yes, limited, no)||1||1|
|Sleeping facilities comfort||4||4|
|Other factors not included above||2|
|LIVING LIKE A LOCAL FEATURE||POSSIBLE|
|Apartment Host Experience (positive experience)||5||3|
|Charm, Flavor, Sense of Place: the apartment and immediate surroundings||8||7|
|Charm, Flavor, Sense of Place: the neighborhood (if it is in a city or larger town) or the village (if it is in a country/rural Untour)||8||7|
|Distance to Transportation/Major Roads||7||7|
|Shopping (access to everyday supplies)||7||7|
|Well-Situated To See The Region or City||15||13|
An Explanation of the Ratings:
These ratings come from a combination of customer reviews and the reports of Untours staff who have seen the apartments and/or followed reports from customers over the years.
These ratings give a sense of how most people feel, but your tastes and requirements may vary. If you have any questions about this apartment, please call us at 1-888-868-6871. You can talk to someone who has seen the accommodation.