The Austria - Salzburg Untour
The Springl 3 is a great apartment with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and living room with a sleep sofa. It can accommodate up to 6 but is perfect for 4. The apartment is in the quaint villageof Kuchl, only a half-hour from Salzburg
Read more about Springl 3
The cozy one-bedroom Veronika vacation rental lets you enjoy a pastoral setting and offers great mountain views, yet is close to the heart of Golling. The friendly owners live on the premises.
Read more about Veronika
The second-floor Rettenbacher apartment includes one bedroom (possibility to open a second bedroom), bathroom, kitchen and sleep sofa in the living room. You will be in the picturesque village of Kuchl, only a 10-minute walk to the train station, a 5-minute walk to the main street and a half-hour by train to Salzburg
Read more about Rettenbacher
What's included with the
Austria - Salzburg Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, private apartment in the Salzburg area.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Salzburg, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance from the Salzburg airport to your Untours apartment and back.
- A 2nd class 5 or 10-day rail pass, good throughout Austria, plus local transportation tickets. Travel to Salzburg is free with the local guest card. Call the office if you are interested in substituting a rental car.
- An orientation session by our superb on-site staff with current information on local events, concerts, and festivals.
- Local information, plus our own Untouring Austria guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sightseeing, and other suggestions.
- An Untours sponsored event, like a sumptuous Austrian meal with our local staff person, or a guided trip to an Alpine lake.
- Use of an Untours cell phone while on location.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.