The Alsace-Oberland Sampler
Charming Alsace, with its unique culture, combined with the glorious alpine scenery of Swiss Oberland!
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the Untour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
- One week each in personally selected apartments in Alsace and the Swiss Oberland.
- Suggestions for your international flight from the U.S. to the Basel-Mulhouse EuroAirport, return from Zurich, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (See our air policies.)
- Airport transfer assistance upon arrival.
- Orientation sessions with our local staff in each destination, to help you settle in and plan your time.
- Local transportation in each place:
Alsace: Car rental, with unlimited mileage and basic insurance.
Switzerland: 8-day Swiss Saver Rail Pass valid on trains, buses, lake ships; free entry to over 400 museums in Switzerland.
- Transfer between destinations: Drive to Basel airport to return your car, train to Switzerland using your Swiss Rail Pass, with assistance on your arrival.
- Local info, Untouring Alsace, the Swiss Oberland Dreambook, and the Swiss Hiking and Biking Guide, all researched and written by Untours staff, full of insider tips and sightseeing suggestions.
- Cultural events in each location, like a delicious local Alsatian meal, and Swiss fun, like a trip to a local Swiss festival, a city tour, or a visit to a traditional alpine cheese maker’s hut.
- Use of an Untours cell phone while on location in each destination.
- A small stash of groceries upon your arrival in each apartment.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email up until you leave.
- Ongoing telephone support from our on-site staff. Help available when you need it.