The Rhine-Leiden Sampler
Travel the delightful countryside of the Rhine and the museums, canals and villages of storybook Holland!
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the Untour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
- One week each in personally selected apartments in the German Rhineland and Leiden, Holland.
- Suggestions for your international flight from the U.S. to Frankfurt, return from Amsterdam, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (See our air policies.)
- Airport transfer assistance upon arrival and return.
- Orientation sessions with our local staff in each destination, to help you settle in and plan your time.
- Local transportation in Germany and Holland:
10-day Benelux-Germany Rail Pass, good for travel in Germany, Holland, Belgium, and Luxembourg; includes a 20% discount on KD German Rhine boats and limited bus/tram rides within Holland.
- Transfer between destinations: Train between Germany and Leiden, using your Benelux-Germany Rail Pass, and assistance for your arrival in Holland.
- Local info and Untouring the Rhineland and Going Dutch guidebooks, both researched and written by Untours staff, full of insider tips and sightseeing suggestions.
- Cultural events in each location, like a guided trip to a German wine museum, a wine tasting, or a dinner; and Dutch fun, like a an Amsterdam walk.
- A small stash of groceries upon your arrival in each apartment.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email up until you leave.
- Ongoing telephone support from our on-site staff. Help available when you need it.