The UK - Scottish Highlands Untour
Stay in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, with access to the Isle of Skye, Loch Ness, and endless beauty.
What's included with the
UK - Scottish Highlands Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected apartment in or near Inverness.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Inverness, or we can connect you with our air partner who can purchase tickets on your behalf (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance for airport arrivals and departures to and from Inverness.
- Transportation options:
- Automatic transmission car rental, with unlimited mileage and basic insurance, for the duration of your Untour.
- A rail pass (additional cost).
- Discounted Untour with no transit so you can pay as you go by rail and bus.
- Use of an Untours GPS while on location if you are driving.
- An orientation session given by our local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- A guidebook for Scotland, a regional map, and further information on-site.
- A local cultural event, like a traditional tea and storytelling.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.