SPAIN TRAVEL UPDATES & NEWS
Travel to Spain
StatusSpain is open to vaccinated US and Canadian travelers with some restriction.
See this official website for the latest and most accurate entry requirements.
This page was last updated 9/28/2022.
Before you leave
- Make a copy of your CDC vaccination certificate..
- Take a photo with your phone of the vaccination certificate to have with you. (Do the same for your passport while you’re at it.)
- Also bring your original CDC vaccination certificate.
- (As of 20 September, you do not need to fill in any forms to enter Spain).
- Vaccinated travelers must have received the last required dose of their COVID vaccine no less than 14 days and no more than 270 days prior to arrival in Spain. If more than 270 days have passed since the last required dose, travelers must show proof of having received a booster shot at least 14 days prior to arrival.
After you arrive
- (Face masks are longer required with the following exceptions: All public transport and healthcare facilities.)
- Untours has adapted arrivals, orientation, and other local details and logistics to keep you safe. You can enjoy your private Untours apartment, and our local staff are on call to help you during your stay.
Before you return to the US
- (A COVID test is not required for your return to the US.)
Other resourcesReserve in advance for museums and the Alhambra
Current travel information and requirements
Spain travel update, 11/15/21
Policies are changing rapidly, and conditions are subject to (and likely to) change before you travel. See the official website at the top of this page for the most accurate, up-to-date conditions and current requirements for travel.