The Italy - Umbria Untour
Read more about Alessandra
Read more about Ettore Lower
Read more about Ettore Upper
Read more about Maria
What's included with the
Italy - Umbria Untour?
- One or two weeks in a farmhouse apartment, often on a working farm with stunning countryside views.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Rome, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Airport meeting upon your arrival (set arrival time only) and assistance with your rental car pick-up and transfer to your apartment. (Or detailed instructions that allow you to reach your apartment independently with ease.)
- Car rental, with unlimited mileage and basic insurance, for the duration of your Untour.
- An orientation with our local staff person, who is full of excellent recommendations for your sight seeing, practical advice on driving and parking, and a listing of local events happening during your stay.
- A regional map, local information, plus our own Untouring Umbria guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sightseeing, and other suggestions.
- A local cultural activity, like a tour of a local, organic farmstead, including a home cooked meal with the owners.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.