The Germany - Rhine Untour
Live a fairytale with Untours in the Rhine Valley, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site and truly a world treasure!
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the Untour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
- One or two weeks in a private apartment in the Middle Rhine area between Mainz and Koblenz.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Frankfurt, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance in the form of detailed instructions and a rail schedule from the Frankfurt airport to your Rhine village.
- A 2nd class 7day rail pass (7 non-consecutive days within one month), or a 15day rail pass (15 consecutive days) for unlimited travel on the German rail system and a 20% discount on boats of the Köln-Düsseldorf Line.
- An orientation session by our superb on-site staff with current information on local events, concerts, and festivals.
- Local information and our own Untouring Rhineland guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sightseeing, and other suggestions.
- A local cultural event, like a guided tour of Siegfried's Musical Cabinet in Ruedesheim.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.