The Italy - Tuscany UnTour
Live among the vineyards in Tuscany, enjoy hearty cuisine, local wines, and daytrips to nearby hilltowns and Florence!
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the UnTour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
- One or two weeks in a farmhouse apartment, often on a working vineyard with stunning countryside views.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Florence, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Airport meeting upon your arrival (set arrival time only) and assistance with your rental car pick-up and transfer to your apartment. (Or detailed instructions that allow you to reach your apartment independently with ease.)
- Car rental, with unlimited mileage and basic insurance, for the duration of your Untour. (Other city drop off fee applies.)
- An orientation with our acclaimed local staff person, who is full of excellent recommendations for your sight seeing, practical advice on driving and parking, and a listing of local events happening during your stay.
- A regional map, local information, plus our own Untouring Tuscany guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sightseeing, and other suggestions.
- A local cultural activity, like a luncheon and a guided tour of a local abbey.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.