1. Tell us a little bit about your most recent Untour.
We enjoyed the Bavarian Castle/Salzburg sampler.
2. Why did you choose to go there?
We saw a bit of Bavaria and northern Austria of a bus tour in 2006 and promised ourselves then to return and enjoy the area at a more leisurely pace.
|Bird/Butterfly—where they stayed|
3. What is your favorite Untours memory?
Experiencing the beauty of southern Bavaria and experiencing the unique atmosphere of Neuschwanstein.
4. How is taking an Untour different from other ways of traveling?
We love setting our own schedule. We can leave when we are ready and return to our home away from home at our leisure.
5. If you could describe an Untour in just three words, what would they be?
Calm, relaxing and independent.
6. Have you heard of our trailblazing Untours Foundation? What do you think of a company whose profits have gone to create jobs among vulnerable populations through loans to pioneering, green businesses?