Travel Agent Commissions
We love travel consultants!
Share the Untour love with your clients and make a commission!
We’ve been offering apartment-based vacations in the heart of the local culture of Europe since 1975! We have deep roots in Italy, France, Switzerland, and all of the other European destinations your clients are demanding. We would love to work with you to offer them a full package of service.
What we can offer your clients:
- A quality apartment-based vacation package with full service
- None of the risk of on-line direct apartment rental bookings
- Excellent customer service in the planning phase and on location
- Decades of experience and expertise, with a proven track record and loyal clientele
- You tell your client about what Untours offers.
- When you contact us to book the trip on their behalf, we record your full information along with theirs. We will ask for your IATA or CLIA number.
- We send planning and billing info directly to our shared client.
- Clients make all trip payments to us directly.
- We pay your commission within 30 days of the client’s trip departure.
We can book airfare, trip insurance, and extras like hotels nights and rail tickets for our shared clients, or you can make these arrangements for them, as you prefer.
Untours offers other products, some of which have commission possibilities for agents.
We offer commissions on select French barge cruise, Alaska Un-Cruises, and Variety Yacht Cruises booked through Untours. No tail. See www.untours.com/ventures for offerings and inquire for details.
We must be informed of your involvement at the time the deposit is paid. Agents must present a CLIA or IATA number to qualify. Your commission rate is based on the cost of the Untour product and not on any additional add-ons or extra services we book for our shared client.
MEET OUR STAFFDee McConnell
Director - Switzerland and Holland Untours
Coordinator - Transportation and Cruises
I enjoy the variety in what I do. Whether I am taking care of our Swiss Untourists, or selling a cruise, I enjoy the different hats I wear.