DUKE, AMALFI, ITALY - AMALFI COAST
The Duke apartment is centrally located and overlooks the charming Piazza dei Dogi. This spacious (approximately 300 sf) three bedroom apartment with balconies overlooking the piazza is an excellent base from which to enjoy Amalfi's "dolce vita." Shops, restaurants, and the sights of Amalfi are all within easy walking distance.
There are 20 steps up to the building entrance and the apartment is situated on the second and third floors, up 10 steps to the second floor and another 10 steps up to the rooms on the third floor. On the lower level of the apartment there is a living room (with sleep sofa), full kitchen facilities (dishwasher, stovetop, oven, microwave, coffee-maker) with a table, one double bedroom, one single bedroom and a bathroom with a shower stall. On the upper level, there is an additional double bedroom, a bathroom with shower stall and a laundry room with a washing machine, iron, and drying rack (no dryer).
The Duke apartment is air conditioned and features a TV (satellite) and WiFi.
From this apartment, it is an easy walk to the port to catch a bus or boat, with frequent connections to Positano, Sorrento, Capri, etc. and frequent bus services up and down the coast.
Occupancy: This property sleeps 1-7 people. | Disclaimer | Print Page
SLEEPINGThree bedrooms, two with Italian queen beds, one with a single bed. One of the Italian queen bed rooms is upstairs. Sleep sofa in living room.
BATHROOMSTwo bathrooms with stall showers. One is upstairs and one is downstairs.
KITCHENFull kitchen facilities with dishwasher, oven, microwave and coffee-maker.
LAUNDRYWashing machine, drying rack (no dryer)
LEVELOn second and third floors.
ACCESSIBILITY20 steps up to building entrance, 10 steps from second to third floor within apartment. (25 steps from the Amalfi's main piazza up to the smaller piazza where the apartment is located.)
TRANSPORTATIONAn easy walk to the port to catch a bus or boat, frequent connections to Positano, Sorrento, Capri, etc. Frequent bus services up and down the coast.
MINUSESNo elevator, no dryer, limited seating in living room.
PLUSESDishwasher, washing machine, TV (Satellite), air conditioning, wifi
SPECIAL FEATURESCentral location overlooking Piazza dei Dogi
WEATHER: See weather data for this region throughout the year.
Book this apartment in 3 easy steps:
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the UnTour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
What's included with the Italy - Amalfi Coast UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, centrally located apartment on the coast.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Naples, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by private driver upon arrival from the Naples airport (or rail station) to your new Untours home, and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure.
- Regional bus tickets for the coastal bus line that runs between Sorrento and Salerno and connects all the towns in between.
- An orientation with our local on-site staff to start your visit on the right foot and answer all of your questions about day trips and sightseeing.
- Local information, plus our own Untouring the Amalfi Coast guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants and other suggestions.
- A local cultural activity, with an emphasis on understanding the local culture.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Landlord or Host for Duke, Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast
Like most of our Amalfi apartments, the Duke apartment is managed by a local apartment representative with whom you can speak during business hours. Our Amalfi Untour staff person is always available by phone if guests have problems or concerns.
Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast, Home of Duke
Amalfi is a beautiful seaside town of about 5,500 residents. It sits perched along the famous Amalfi Coast, one of Europe’s most dramatic stretches of road. Historically it is one of the original ancient Maritime Republics and a major port and trading center in the Mediterranean.
This town offers stunning vistas, lovely piazzas lined with cafes and restaurants and shops for all of your needs. There are also some fine sights, such as the town’s Duomo, Sant’Andrea. Enjoy the church itself or visit its Cloister of Paradise and Crypt where the remains of Saint Andrew are kept. Or just relax along on its lovely beach.
Amalfi is a great home base for hopping all along the coast. Buses and ferries keep regular schedules and make day trips to places like Positano, Sorrento, Pompeii and Capri very easy.
Customer comments about Duke, Amalfi, Italy - Amalfi Coast
Customer comments not yet available.
2 people from $3,369 per person
MEET OUR STAFFAmber Martin
Program Director - Italy
I discovered Italy through art and continue to feel at home in Rome and Florence, even without a paintbrush.