The Spain - Barcelona Untour
Read more about Battló B
Read more about Bruc Balcon
Read more about Catalunya Deluxe B
Read more about Alibi 3
What's included with the
Spain - Barcelona Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected apartment in the heart of Barcelona.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Barcelona, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance by car service from the airport to your new Untours home and back at the end of your stay.
- 2-week Untour: Three 10-trip metro passes and an Articket Museum Pass (good for admission to 6 major city museums).
1-week Untour: Two 10-trip metro passes and an Articket Museum Pass.
- An orientation session given by our superb local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- Local information and our Untouring Barcelona guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of insider tips, restaurant recommendations, and sightseeing information.
- A local cultural event, like a guided tour of the Santa Caterina food market followed by a tapas lunch.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.