Untours Europe Travel Deals
Sorry, until travel to Europe resumes, there are no last-minute travel deals in Europe. Under normal circumstances, you might find discounts on last-minute accommodations in our Dutch and Greek Untours here. Please check back later, when borders open, for deals. Or if you are in Europe already, contact us to discuss options.
2021: Flexible Untours Deposits
We have lowered our deposit and added flexibility, so you can book an Untour now without worry.
- Deposits are now $250/p instead of $400
- You may change dates or destinations later up until April 5, 2021 with no penalty
- See more details here.
Last-minute Cruise/Tour Offers
- Save 10% Early Booking Discount. History rich Malta and Sicily welcome you for your next small ship cruise adventure. Rising out of the cobalt-blue seas off Sicily's northeastern coast, the Unesco-protected Aeolian Islands (Vulcano, Lipari, Salina, Panarea, Stromboli, Filicudi and Alicudi) are a little piece of paradise, a seven-island archipelago offering a wealth of opportunities for relaxation and outdoor fun. Stunning waters provide sport for swimmers, sailors, kayakers and divers, while trekkers can climb hissing volcanoes and gourmets can sip honey-sweet Malvasia wine.Malta, Sicily and the Aeolian Islands cruise. Prices start as low as $2,790 per person. Offer ends May 31, 2021.
- Reserve 7 nights on Enchanting Rhine for 2023 save an extra 5% on Balcony and suite cabins..See Amsterdam, with its legendary canals and distinctive architecture. Visit the majestic cathedral in Cologne, the university town of Heidelberg, medieval Strasbourg and the Black Forest region.
Enchanting Rhine. $2,999per person. Offer ends June 30, 2021.
- Airfare from $399 for select 2022 sailings. Explore Giverny and visit the beautiful gardens and charming farmhouse where impressionist painter Claude Monet lived and worked, the setting that inspired many of his masterpieces. Trace the footsteps of Joan of Arc in Rouen. Walk hallowed ground at Normandy’s American Military Cemetery and World War II beaches. Savor Normandy cuisine, and visit a farm where these delicacies are made. This 8-day cruise along the Seine River celebrates history, art, food, customs and all things Français in the country’s most dazzling urbane and pastoral settings.
. Paris and the Heart of Normandy. $1,999per person. Offer ends May 31, 2021.
Untours at Home
Save yourself the cost of a plane ticket, and enjoy our virtual offerings and tastes of Europe from the safety of your own home.