The Switzerland - Oberland Untour
Read more about Blumlisalpblick
Read more about Chalet Selg
Read more about Chalet Suter
What's included with the
Switzerland - Oberland Untour?
- One or two weeks in a private Swiss apartment or chalet, often with spectacular views of the lakes and mountains.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Zurich, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance for most arrivals at the Zurich airport, with detailed instructions that allow you to reach your village with ease.
- An 8 or 15-day Swiss Rail Pass valid on trains, buses, lake ships; free entry to over 400 museums in Switzerland.
- An orientation session given by our very experienced local staff covering rail and sightseeing.
- Local information and our Swiss Oberland Dream Book and Swiss Hiking Guide, both researched and written by Untours staff, chock-full of suggestions for scenic hiking trails and day trips.
- A local cultural activity, such as a visit to an alpine village, a guided city tour, or a visit to a traditional alpine cheese maker’s hut.
- A dinner party (selected dates only) or excursion with lunch.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
- Special savings for kids 15 and under on this Untour in qualifying apartments. Call for details.