The Czechia - Prague Untour
See the Charles Bridge, walk through the Old Town, and so much more on the Prague Untour!
What's included with the
Czechia - Prague Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, private apartment in Prague.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Prague, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance upon arrival from the airport or train to your Untours apartment and return to the airport or rail station at the end of your stay.
- A 7 or 14-day Metro pass good for unlimited rides on the metro, trolley, and buses.
- An orientation session by our superb on-site staff with current information on local events, concerts, and festivals.
- Local information, plus our own Untouring Prague guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sightseeing, and other suggestions.
- An Untours sponsored event, usually a church or chamber music concert.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.