The Czechia - Prague Untour
The very spacious and comfortable one-bedroom Theatre apartment with its array of amenities is a perfect home away from home. Its quiet terrace is a great place for a glass of wine at the end of a day of sightseeing. The restaurant downstairs ranks among Prague's best.
Read more about National Theatre
The spacious and comfortable two-bedroom Sazavska apartment with a fully equipped sit-in kitchen is located on a quiet street in New Town, and is within walking distance to the well known Wenceslas Square.
Read more about Sazavska
Spacious and bright, this comfortable 2-bedroom vacation rental in the Castle District is a perfect, centrally located home base for up to 4 people. Several good restaurants are close by, along with shopping and easy access to trams and metro.
Read more about Vaclav Upper
What's included with the
Czechia - Prague Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, private apartment in Prague.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Prague, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance upon arrival from the airport or train to your Untours apartment and return to the airport or rail station at the end of your stay.
- A 7 or 14-day Metro pass good for unlimited rides on the metro, trolley, and buses.
- An orientation session by our superb on-site staff with current information on local events, concerts, and festivals.
- Local information, plus our own Untouring Prague guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sightseeing, and other suggestions.
- An Untours sponsored event, usually a church or chamber music concert.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.