The Paris-Alsace Sampler
A little city, a little country: cosmopolitan Paris for a week, then the vineyards and villages of Alsace!
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the Untour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
- One week each in personally selected apartments in Paris and Alsace.
- Suggestions for your international flight from the U.S. to Paris, return from Basel-Mulhouse EuroAirport, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (See our air policies.)
- Airport transfer assistance upon arrival.
- Orientation sessions with our local staff in each destination, to help you settle in and plan your time.
- Local transportation in each place:
Paris: 20 single ride metro/bus tickets and a 2-day museum pass that gives you free entry to most major museums, allowing you to skip admission lines.
Alsace: Car rental, with unlimited mileage and basic insurance.
- Transfer between destinations: Transfer to the Paris rail station, second class rail on the TGV train to Strasbourg, where you will collect rental car and drive to your apartment following our detailed instructions.
- Local info, a Paris street atlas, a driving map, and Untouring Paris and Untouring Alsace guidebooks, both researched and written by Untours staff, full of insider tips and sightseeing suggestions.
- Cultural events in each location, like dinners in the Latin Quarter of Paris and a quaint restaurant in the charming town of Ribeauville.
- Use of an Untours cell phone on location in each destination.
- A small stash of groceries upon your arrival in each apartment.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email up until you leave.
- Ongoing telephone support from our on-site staff. Help available when you need it.