The Salzburg-Oberland Sampler
Visit the "Small Paradise" of Salzburg, a picturesque city of intensive cultural tradition. Then enjoy a week among the stunning Alpine peaks, serene valleys and charming villages of Swiss Oberland.
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the Untour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
- One week each in personally selected apartments in the Salzburg area and the Swiss Oberland.
- Suggestions for your international flight from the U.S. to Salzburg, return from Zurich, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (See our air policies.)
- Airport transfer assistance upon arrival.
- Orientation sessions with our local staff in each destination, to help you settle in and plan your time.
- Local transportation in each place:
Austria: A 2nd class 5-day rail pass, good throughout Austria, plus local transportation tickets. Travel to Salzburg is free with the local guest card.
Switzerland: 8-day Swiss Rail Pass valid on trains, buses, lake ships; free entry to over 400 museums in Switzerland.
- Transfer between destinations: Travel between locations by train, using rail passes, with assistance on your Swiss arrival./li>
- Local info, Untouring Austria, the Swiss Oberland Dreambook, and the Swiss Hiking and Biking Guide, all researched and written by Untours staff, full of insider tips and sightseeing suggestions.
- Cultural events in each location, like an Austrian meal or a guided trip to an Alpine lake, and Swiss fun, like a trip to a local Swiss festival, a city tour, or a visit to a traditional alpine cheese maker’s hut.
- Use of an Untours cell phone while on location in each destination.
- A small stash of groceries upon your arrival in each apartment.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email up until you leave.
- Ongoing telephone support from our on-site staff. Help available when you need it.