About This Cruise
Southampton, England; New York City, U.S.A.
- Seven nights in a Inside, Oceanview, balcony or Club Balcony stateroom
- Nightly turndown service
- Satellite TV (with multi-language film and music channels)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available in the main restaurants
- 24 hour room service
- Traditional afternoon tea is served each day in the Queens Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks along with tea, coffee, water and fruit juice are all available 24 hours a day at the buffet restaurants
- Comedy and drama shows, Shakespeare classics and spectacular musical productions in the Royal Court Theatre
- Cunard Insights – talks on a range of issues by well-known celebrities and experts
- Nightly dancing in the nightclub or Queens Room
- Live music from resident bands to jazz ensembles and classical recitals to singers
- Full use of the sports court for football, deck tennis, basketball and more
- A choice of swimming pools and whirlpool spas
- Fully equipped gym
We can combine this one-way cruise with reasonably priced one-way airfare. Call us to discuss.
- Transfers to or from the ship
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips and Gratuities
- Port charges
Spend seven nights and six days crossing the Atlantic Ocean aboard the remastered Queen Mary 2, boarding in Southampton, England and debarking in New York, U.S.A.
While onboard enjoy:
When you really want to indulge, spend the day pampering yourself in the spa with a hot stone massage or enjoy the deep cleanse of an organic seaweed wrap.
Treat yourself to one of our famous martinis in the Commodore club or one of the fine wines from around the world hand-picked by our expert Sommeliers.
There are many alternative restaurants whose specialities run from Asian fusion to Italian to pub classics, and where the cuisine is never less than outstanding.
Enjoy extraordinary shopping from top boutiques and brands such as Harrods and H.Stern, in addition to exquisite jewellery, high fashion and further voyage souvenirs.
Insight and Enrichment
World renowned speakers offer informative talks as part of our Insights Programme, meanwhile RADA graduates will teach you the art of the stage in informative workshops.
Shopping and Galleries
Our shops offer stunning jewellery, fashion and the latest fragrances, not to mention Cunard gifts. Additionally the gallery on board presents some of the world’s best artists’ works for viewing and sale.
Sports and fitness
Whether watching or partaking, Queen Mary 2 offers something for every sports enthusiast. From the modern gym, sports courts, swimming pools or live sport on television, there is plenty to keep you entertained.
Spa, relaxation and leisure
There’s so much to do on board. From Afternoon Tea to the largest library at sea. Or spend your time relaxing in the large spa, complete with treatment rooms, saunas and pool.
Our young passengers are well catered for with activities through the day and into the evening, all age appropriate and fully staffed.
Queen Mary 2’s wine cellar is one of the largest at sea. Join our Sommeliers to learn more about some of the special vintages we carry.
Music and Theatre
Find a wide range of musical styles, as live musicians play throughout the day and late into the evening. Each evening, join our hugely talented cast of singers, dancers and performers in the stunning theatre.
he Queens Room has the largest dance floor on any ship at sea. Try out your dance moves in one of the glamorous balls, or for something more contemporary head to the G32 nightclub or on deck for a lively sailaway party.
The Golden Lion is a faithful recreation of an English pub, complete with live sports, pub games and quizzes.