The Italy - Venice UnTour
Read more about Amici
Read more about Berti
☆ 4-wk DealsAn elegant two-bedroom apartment for three, in the heart of Venice, just ten minutes from the Rialto bridge
Read more about Fogher
What's included with the
Italy - Venice UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected private apartment in the heart of Venice.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Venice, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer from the Venice airport or rail station to your new Untours home (set arrival times only), and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure.
- A 7 or 14-day Vaporetto pass, good for unlimited rides on the water buses that ply Venice’s canals.
- A walk around town and orientation with our on-site staff person, to give you insider tips and start your trip on the right foot.
- Local information, plus our own Untouring Venice guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sightseeing, and other suggestions.
- A local cultural activity, like a gondola workshop visit and lunch.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.