The Italy - Florence UnTour
Read more about Campuccio
Read more about Terme 1
What's included with the
Italy - Florence UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, centrally located apartment.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Florence, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by private driver from the Florence airport (or rail station) to your new Untours home, and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure.
- A “Carta Agile” pass with the local city transit, good for 10 rides for each week of your Florence Untour; additional tickets available upon request.
- An orientation to the city and a walk around town with our on-site staff person to start your trip off right.
- A local cultural activity, like a dinner and arts crawl in Oltrarno.
- Local maps and literature, plus our own Untouring Florence guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants and other suggestions.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support via telephone with our local representative. Help available when you need it.