The Spain - Andalusia Untour
Set within the large complex attended to by our staff, the Balcon apartment will provide a cozy and well-appointed home base for travels throughout the vast, olive-studded landscape of Andalusia,
Read more about Balcon
This attractive farmhouse set on an olive grove in the peaceful Spanish countryside has well furnished, tastefully decorated rooms, a spacious kitchen and a lovely outdoor area with a patio and pool.
Read more about La Cubertilla
Boasting exceptional mountainside views, Las Sirijuelas is a comfortable four-bedroom cottage with an eat-in kitchen, lovely outdoor patio, and private swimming pool and is just 2 miles from town.
Read more about Las Sirijuelas
Set within the large complex attended to by our staff, the Patio is well-equipped and tastefully decorated, providing you with a cute and comfortable home base for your travels throughout Andalusia.
Read more about Patio
Located in the oldest most beautiful quarter of Priego de Cordoba, the charming Posada Real apartment provides comfort and spaciousness and is just a short walk to tapas bars and grocery stores.
Read more about Posada Real
What's included with the
Spain - Andalusia Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected apartment or cortijo in the Spanish countryside.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Malaga, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Detailed instructions that allow you to reach your apartment from the airport with ease.
- Car rental, with unlimited mileage and basic insurance, for the duration of your Untour.
- Use of a local GPS unit during your Untour.
- An orientation session given by our superb local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- Local information, a regional map, and the On Site in Andalusia guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of insider tips and day trip information.
- A local cultural event, like a group lunch with traditional Andalusian fare.
- Use of an Untours cell phone while on location.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.