The Spain - Andalusia Untour
Boasting exceptional mountainside views, Las Sirijuelas is a comfortable four-bedroom cottage with an eat-in kitchen, lovely outdoor patio, and private swimming pool and is just 2 miles from town.
Read more about Las Sirijuelas
Located in the oldest most beautiful quarter of Priego de Cordoba, the charming Posada Real apartment provides comfort and spaciousness and is just a short walk to tapas bars and grocery stores.
Read more about Posada Real
Two-bedroom apartment with rooftop view of Priego from balcony. Third floor with elevator. Daily breakfast included. Access to spa included. Centrally located in Priego with easy access to shops and restaurants.
Read more about Jasmine Suite
2nd floor studio with great views. Situated in the oldest, prettiest section of Priego de Cordoba, just steps away from restaurants and shops.
Read more about Mountain Studio 1
3rd floor studio with fantastic balcony view. Situated in the oldest, prettiest section of Priego de Cordoba, just steps away from restaurants and shops.
Read more about Mountain Studio 2
What's included with the
Spain - Andalusia Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected apartment or cortijo in the Spanish countryside.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Malaga, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Detailed instructions that allow you to reach your apartment from the airport with ease.
- Car rental, with unlimited mileage and basic insurance, for the duration of your Untour.
- Use of a local GPS unit during your Untour.
- An orientation session given by our superb local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- Local information, a regional map, and the On Site in Andalusia guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of insider tips and day trip information.
- A local cultural event, like a group lunch with traditional Andalusian fare.
- Use of an Untours cell phone while on location.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.