The Germany - Castle Untour
Read more about Caroline
Read more about Giselle
Read more about Bettina/Bianca
What's included with the
Germany - Castle Untour?
- One or two weeks in a private apartment in a medieval 14th century castle in Bavaria.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Munich, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Airport transfer info: Detailed instructions for your rental car pick-up and independent drive to the castle.
- Car rental for the duration of your Untour.
- An orientation session with the Baron, your host, covering sightseeing, local events, concerts, and festivals.
- A regional map and our own Untouring Bavaria guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sightseeing, and other suggestions.
- A cultural event, like a tour of the castle hosted by the Baron and his wife.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.