Vacation Rental Packages in Eastern Europe
Choose between 2 Untour locations: vibrant Prague or fascinating Budapest.
- Unforgettable landmarks including the Castle district housing the St. Vitrus Cathedral and adjoining palace
- Charming cobblestoned streets winding through the Lesser Quarter and opening into the Old Town Square, famous for its astronomical clock
- The lively Charles Bridge, closely located to some Untours apartments
- Interesting day trips to the Bohemian towns of Cesky Krumlov and Kutna Hora or the nineteenth-century spa town of Karlovy Vary
- Spend one or two weeks in Prague, or combine a week in this city with a week in Vienna, or Budapest on an Untours Sampler
- Countless museums and monuments recounting centuries of history
- Indulgent, world-class cuisine without exhorbatant prices
- Margaret Island, floating in the middle of the Danube River featuring a lovely park and spa
- Day trips to the lovely Danube Bend where the artist town of Szentendre and the medieval fortress of Visegrad entice curious travelers
- Stay one or two weeks, or combine one week in Budapest with a week in Prague, and/or Vienna on an Untours Sampler.
MEET OUR STAFFCathrin Baumbach
Director - Austria, Germany, Eastern Europe, Greece and Scotland Untours
I greatly enjoy the diversity of my responsibilities at Untours, the company's values, and the opportunity to connect with people from other cultures.