GREECE TRAVEL UPDATES & NEWS
Travel to Greece
StatusGreece is open to visitors from the US and Canada.
See this official website for the latest and most accurate entry requirements.
This page was last updated 9/28/2022.
Before you leave
- Although Greece has dropped all COVID related entry regulations, we still encourage you to bring your CDC vaccination certificate.
- Take a photo with your phone of the vaccination certificate to have with you. (Do the same for your passport while you’re at it.)
- (COVID test not required for entry into Greece.)
- (Proof of vaccination is not required for entry into Greece.)
After you arrive
- Travelers are required to wear face masks on public transport.
- Travelers are recommended to wear face masks in all airports and on flights.
- Untours will follow local guidelines for arrivals, orientation, and any other events. You can enjoy your private Untours apartment, and our local staff are on call to help you during your stay.
Before you return to the US
- (A COVID test is not required for your return to the US.)
Other resourcesGreece entry info
US Embassy and Consulate in Greece
Policies are changing rapidly, and conditions are subject to (and likely to) change before you travel. See the official website at the top of this page for the most accurate, up-to-date conditions and current requirements for travel.